Though our team members span the globe, we all share a core set of values that influences the work we do every day. These are values we live by. These are values we recruit for. These are values you can come to expect when you work with Projectline.
- Accountability: We are accountable, both to ourselves and to our clients. We’re more than just reliable—we own our mistakes and work with others to find solutions to shared challenges. We hire people who thrive in an environment of accountability, so our clients can feel confident that they have a truly professional partner in accomplishing their goals.
- Drive: We are driven to succeed. We come to work each morning motivated to do amazing work, apply our creativity, follow our instincts, and diligently pursue success for our clients, no matter how ambitious the objective. We are resourceful, hungry for results, and full of energy.
- Curiosity: We are naturally curious. We have talents and passions in our personal and professional lives that bring fresh perspectives and clever ideas to our work. We are always learning. And we always endeavor to balance humility and confidence in everything we do.
- Partnership: We see our business, clients, and consultants as engaged in a three-way partnership that benefits everyone. The business landscape is full of win-win-win possibilities. We work hard to create circumstances where we exceed our goals, enjoy our professions, and are rewarded fairly for our effort and investment.
- Transparency: We believe in openness and transparency in our business relationships. We never hide our intentions, we are not ashamed of our methods, and we aim to show up as our most genuine selves each day. We value honesty, even when some answers are hard to hear. We know that truthfulness is an expression of respect—and we have great respect for our clients and for each other.